“Should the recent findings on mouse leukemia be applicable to the human disease, it would logically follow that in order to transmit experimentally human leukemia from man to man, newborn infants, and not adult individuals, would have to be inoculated, an obviously unthinkable experiment.”
--Ludwig Gross (Viral Cancer Expert), 1954
In the quest to find coveted vaccines against cancer, unscrupulous researchers injected human subjects with an array of dangerous viruses and cancer-causing agents. Consider:
· Throughout the 1950s researchers injected human subjects with transplanted cancer cells to see if human tumors were “transmissible.” They were.
· In the 1960s, cancer researchers injected people with experimental monkey cancer and tumor viruses to see if animal viruses were capable of crossing the species barrier to cause tumors in humans. They were.
· In the late 1970s, researchers mixed these same monkey sarcoma viruses with newly cultured monkey immunosuppressive viruses to see if they would grow in human cell cultures. They did.
· In the early 1980s, an epidemic of rare sarcomas began in human populations suddenly infected with a mysterious immunosuppressive virus. This virus (HIV) was traced to a monkey virus similar to those grown in human cell cultures by cancer researchers just prior to the AIDS epidemic.
This brief sampling of cold-blooded human experimentation in decades of cancer vaccine research brings up horrifying questions about more recent developments, such as:
· Could the AIDS/cancer epidemic that exploded on the scene in the 1980s be the logical culmination of a horrific series of human experiments designed to induce cancer with viruses for vaccine research?
· Is this why researchers are confidently predicting that the AIDS-induced cancer epidemic will lead to long-sought human cancer vaccines, mirroring success in animal cancer vaccine experiments with immunosuppressive viruses?
In my exposé, AIDS: The “Perfect” Disease, I show why viruses like HIV were engineered for cancer research and provide shocking evidence that vaccines were not only the goal behind AIDS but the source of it. I build a case that public vaccine campaigns were used as the vehicle to create a “model infection” of human cancer, and thereby replicate decades of successful lab-animal experiments in human populations.
Moreover, I believe that these types of experiments using vaccine programs will continue uninterrupted, with ever more powerful genetic engineering techniques, until the public realizes what is being done and demands that the exploitation end. My book is designed to alert and educate the public as to how the goals of cancer researchers, noble though they may be, are being achieved through dangerous and unethical means.
To get the explosive story
behind AIDS, order: AIDS:
The “Perfect” Disease.
“As disastrous as the spread of HIV is, the insights that the AIDS epidemic provides into the causes of cancer may ultimately lead to new and successful approaches to cancer prevention.”
–European Journal of Cancer, 1991.
 C. M. Southam, “Homotransplantation of Human Cell Lines,” Bull. N.Y. Acad. Med., vol. 34, no. 6, June 1958, pp. 416-23.
 F. Jensen, H. Koprowski, J. S. Pagano, J. Ponten, R. G. Ravdin, “Autologous and Homologous Implantation of Human Cells Transformed In Vitro by Simian Virus 40,” Journal of the National Cancer Institute, vol. 32, no. 4, April 1964, pp. 922-937.
 H. Ogura, T. Tanaka, M. Ocho, To Kuwata, T. Oda, “Detection of Mason-Pfizer Monkey Virus Infection by Syncytia Formation of Human Cells Doubly Transformed by Rous Sarcoma Virus and Simian Virus 40,” Archives of Virology, vol. 57, 1978, pp. 195-198.